Conflicts in the workplace are inevitable. They can become costly to your organization's efficiency and productivity. At the heart of most conflicts is miscommunication and lack of understanding.
The key is to resolve them quickly and effectively. Here's how.
1. MAINTAIN a positive outlook.
2. PRACTICE Empathetic listening.
3. ASK the other person to suggest a solution.
4. SEEK to understand.
5. CONSIDER your role in the conflict and adapt accordingly.
6. ACKNOWLEDGE the opinions and perspective of others.
7. STATE your case tactfully.
8. “ATTACK" the problem, not the person.
9. AVOID the blame game.
10. ORGANIZE a necessary and concise staff meeting to openly discuss, with the focus on resolve.
Successful companies invest in their employees through actionable trainings that are designed to optimize employee engagement, leadership and establish a collaborative culture.
My company, ENGAGE, specializes in transformational leadership. Our process is fun, relevant, actionable and memorable. We'd love to engage your team and initiate a cultural paradigm shift. Results include, revitalized employees, elevated Customer Experiences, happier and optimized cultures that strengthen your brand by driving customer loyalty.
Vital is Las Vegas' most engaging keynote speaker, and a highly impactful senior trainer. He delivers relevant, actionable and engaging content in a FUN and memorable way.
BOOK VITAL TODAY and begin the transformation.