Your culture defines your brand. Establishing an environment that promotes and enables strong emotional connections amongst your team is crucial to the success of your organization. It starts with executive leadership and trickles down to your interns.
Healthy and engaging cultures are about happy employees that are unified with themselves and your mission and vision. Strong and clear communication channels, and a positive attitude of collaboration and accountability fueled by trust need to be created.
It sounds simple, yet many companies fail or overlook the value and impact their culture has on their bottom line and brand strength.
Here are the fascinating results of a survey of more than 1,400 North American CEOs and CFOs, executed by Shiva Rajgopal, an accounting professor at Columbia Business School.
1. Only 15% said their firm’s corporate culture was where it needed to be.
2. More than 90% said that culture was important at their firms.
3. 92% said they believed improving their firm’s corporate culture would improve the value of the company.
4. More than 50% said corporate culture influences productivity, creativity, profitability, firm value and growth rates.
5. Turnover at companies with a poor culture is 48%
6. Turnover at companies with a great culture is just 14%
ENGAGE is renowned for its ability to inspire teams to see beyond the ego, embrace differences and deny inhibitions. The result for you the client is a more engaged, more focused and dynamic, collaborative team effort. This promotes problem-solving, increases produtivity and efficiency. It also lays a foundation for a healthier and happier work environment where everybody can thrive and thereby strengthen your brand and increase revenue.
WE BUILD HAPPIER TEAMS AND TRANSFORM CULTURES.