Strong leaders build happy, focused and inspired teams that are committed to elevate the CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE by delivering on the brand promise and living up to the expectations and needs of the modern consumer.
The leadership paradigm has shifted. We’re becoming a networking society where collaboration is key, innovation essential, heightened customer experience a must, and responsibility belonging to many individuals, not just one. There is so much more to leadership today than power and having people follow you.
The ultimate purpose and objective of great leaders is to instill belief, hope, direction and inspire greatness from colleagues and employees.
TOP TEN LEADERSHIP QUOTES
- If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader. —John Quincy Adams
- Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations. —Peter Drucker
- I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers. —Ralph Nader
- A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. —John Maxwell
- The quality of a leader is reflected in the standards they set for themselves. —Ray Kroc
- Become the kind of leader that people would follow voluntarily; even if you had no title or position. —Brian Tracy
- Leadership is the capacity to translate vision into reality. —Warren Bennis
- A leader is a dealer in hope. —Napoleon Bonaparte
- You don’t need a title to be a leader. –Multiple Attributions
- A good leader leads the people from above them. A great leader leads the people from within them. —M. D. Arnold
Love and respect should be the driving force behind leadership, resulting in enhanced company culture, motivated and engaged employees hungry to give, deliver and achieve.
If this blog was of value, please feel welcome to borrow and/or share.
THANK YOU for reading - Vital Germaine